You're $99 away from FREE SHIPPING!
-- A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST --
SAVE BIG THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!
Did you know you can buy all your oral care favorites in one cute, discounted bundle? Click here to find the right set for you and your loved ones this holiday season!
MEET OUR NEWEST PRODUCT! BIODEGRADABLE FLOSS PICKS
Did you know that brushing only cleans about 70% of the surface of the teeth? Flossing is necessary to reach the other 30%. It’s also a fact that cavities are the most common illness in children and usually result from insufficient oral care (flossing, in particular). Teaching our kids the importance of oral health is the surest way to keep those little teeth in tip-top shape.
-- CLEAN PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS ON YOUR DOORSTEP --
NATURAL PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS
At Wellnesse, we create clean personal care products to replace the most toxic offenders in our daily routines. Already loved by millions, everything in the Wellnesse line is inspired by fan-favorite creations originally whipped up in the kitchen of Katie Wells, founder of WellnessMama.com, wife, and mom of six.
Knowing what goes on your body goes into it, we source only the best ingredients thinking of families first. We partner with those who share our passion for effective, clean, sustainably sourced products. We look forward to working with you and sharing our goal to bring our Wellnesse products from our home to yours.
A LASTING SENSE OF WELLNESSE
“Carefully-sourced ingredients, clean and natural formulas, and a lasting sense of Wellnesse …. can it get any better?
Spoiler: It can! With a subscription account, your favorite Wellnesse products will be automatically delivered straight to your door on the schedule you choose. The best part? Subscribers lock in a lifetime 10% discount on all their favorite products, and they never have to worry about re-ordering. Save yourself the money and the stress when you subscribe today!”
OUR WELLNESSE COLLECTIONS
GIVE THE GIFT OF WELLNESSE (YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS WILL THANK YOU)
Keeping up with our health can be a challenge, especially when it’s so difficult to find products with ingredients that align with our values. That’s why we formulate products that are just as effective as their conventional alternatives without any chemicals or toxins.
We formulate our personal care with all natural and safe ingredients. Wellnesse products are always Cruelty Free, GMO Free, Sulfate Free, Paraben Free, and Phthalate Free.
DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT...
“Finally! Finally a high quality product my prone to eczema family can all use. I love that our hair actually comes out clean and with no lingering residue or greasiness. Clean, conditioned hair, no mess, no fuss. I appreciate finding this product after years of subpar "natural" products. This is the real deal we've all been hoping for! Thank you!”
“Shiny smile. This is my go to toothpaste along with Wellnesse mint toothpaste. When putting a product in your mouth it has to be 100% natural and beneficial and that’s what this product is”
“Love this toothpaste! Hands down the best natural toothpaste I have used! It makes my mouth feel fresh and clean, my teeth smooth, and I love the fact that it also helps to remineralize my teeth.”
“Completes my morning routine. I didn't know I needed this in my life until I had it. I feel like my mouth is the cleanest it has ever been after using this tongue scraper."
A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST (MILLIONS ALREADY DO)
Wellnesse personal care products were inspired by fan-favorite DIY formulas created in the kitchen of Katie Wells, founder of Wellness Mama, health researcher, product formulator, and mom of six.
Most of our ingredients have the cleanest possible rating from the Environmental Working Group. Learn more about our ingredients here. Our carefully-crafted formulas are more effective than their conventional alternatives without ever using parabens, sulfates, or other toxic ingredients.